Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 3: Photos of me and my friends

There's going to be a few photos here, because some of my friends are notoriously camera shy and we don't take group photos together all that often.

Me and Seb. He was my best man so there are heaps of wedding shots of him, but he doesn't like photos so out of respect for that this photo is pretty blurry. The t-shirt sums him up pretty well though.

This is an old photo (pre-beard) of me and Ray. We've not long returned from Phat 07 and possibly weren't ready for civilised company just yet.

Me, Kate (my wife), Phil (who I've known since I was 11) and her boyfriend James (who is an awesomely talented photographer and was frequently my Wellington partner in crime)

Me and Trey at my leaving gig in Wellington. One of my closest friends since I moved there, words can't express how thankful I am to Trey (and his awesome whanau) for everything he did for me. Hopefully this comes close.

Me and my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment