Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 4: Got a bad habit...

... And it aint goin' away.

I have many bad habits (clicking fingers, neck, knees, ankles is one that many people hate) but the one I particularly would like to shake is my procrastination.

It's seriously bad. I do anything other than the thing I'm supposed to be doing (even cleaning!) to the point where it's too late to do whatever it was properly and I just give up on it. I don't even feel bad about doing it for some reason.

To that extent, it took me 6 years of studying to finish my 3 year degree. Oops.

I even procrastinate about going to sleep. I will stay up and do sweet fuck all until around 2am in the morning, when I should've gone to sleep at 12 at the latest. Then I wonder why I feel so tired during the day and do it again the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment